About this role
As a Studio Designer (Creative Artworker) you will have a variety of departmental essential responsibilities. You will work closely with the Creative Studio team to provide support on a variety of artwork, launch collateral across print and digital design platforms. You will be design and production savvy, have advanced knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, PowerPoint and common design practices.
Strong administrative skills are necessary for success: a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and various Project Management programs.
About Fishawack Health
Fishawack Health is the leading global commercialization partner for the modern life science era. Established in 2001 and headquartered in the UK, the organization is powered by a 1,300+ globe-spanning pack of strategic, creative, and scientific experts. We empower healthcare professionals and patients with the knowledge they need to live better lives.
Our core operating units—Medical, Marketing, Market Access, and Consulting—bring together best-in-class capabilities from around the world. We empower our pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical technology clients to navigate the most complex of ecosystems, helping them on an effective path to develop, launch, and grow their brands, services, and portfolios.
Our internationally recognized, award-winning teams collaborate across operations in the UK (Brighton, Fleet, London, Knutsford, Manchester, Oxford, and Sale), Ireland (Dublin), USA (Chicago, Evansville, Minneapolis, New York, Philadelphia, San Diego, Scottsdale, and St. Louis), Greece (Athens), and Singapore.
What you'll do
- Assist in type corrections and file preparation daily
- Check artwork and layout for completeness and adherence to agency standards
- Maintain an organized, systematic job filing system across accounts
- Keep your supervisor advised of status and changes to projects
- Build print-ready final mechanical files for a wide variety of tactics
- Organize and prioritize workload to meet several deadlines at the same time
- Stay hyper-focused and organized in a fast-faced, high-traffic, creative working surrounding
- Coordinate the day-to-day organization of multiple projects within the Creative Studio team
- Ideally 2+ years of experience
- Advanced experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite products
- Strong Portfolio demonstrating production skills
- Experience within an ad agency and/or internal creative department
- Understanding of traditional graphic design
- Demonstrated skill in typography
- Strong problem-solving and communications skills
What we offer
We offer a creative, supportive environment with a uniquely diverse career structure where you will be able to continuously develop and tailor your career toward your preferred route. Our STEPS training program – Supporting Training, Enhancing Professional Development – provides a broad range of training delivered in-house and online, and supplements on-the-job training/project team-led training initiatives. We also offer a generous company pension, private medical insurance plus many other excellent employee benefits.
We'll consider any reasonable adjustments you'd like us to put in place in the interests of fairness and equal opportunities.
Fishawack Health is an equal opportunities employer and place where everyone is welcome. We believe success lies in our differences and only by embracing these differences can we build a healthier world together. We strongly encourage people from minority backgrounds, LGBTQIA+, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).