Senior Account Executive, Pharma
Senior Account Executive
We are searching for an experienced advertising agency Senior Account Executive to deliver promotional marketing campaigns for agency pharmaceutical clients. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of advertising agency experience and possess a demonstrated understanding of how an advertising agency works and how jobs move through the agency.
- Demonstrate significant knowledge of agency procedures and issues faced; contribute to problem resolution
- Support the Account Supervisor, Group Account Supervisor and/or Account Director in the daily management and progress of client work, including creation of work orders, change orders, project briefs, status reports, conference reports, and review of project timelines with Project Management
- Communicate effectively with assigned client contacts
- Support budget tracking and client billing
- Possess agency process knowledge and experience to independently to follow up with internal departments, address questions, anticipate issues, and help keep work moving
- Possess an understanding of clients’ business and objectives
- Frequently serve as client’s main contact with the agency on a day-to-day basis
- Support billing and communications updates (i.e. status reports, invoices, financial trackers)
- Foster a strong relationship and build trust with day-to-day project managers, copywriters, and art directors
- Attend market research, capture notes, and download team on trends observed and insights gathered
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated excellence in attention to detail and follow-through
- Strong organizational and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to communicate directly and frequently with client with some autonomy
- BA/BS degree with coursework emphasis in marketing, communications, and/or advertising
- 3-5 years advertising agency Account Management experience, with preference to experience in pharma agency
- MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) proficiency required
What we can offer
Fishawack Health aims to empower every employee to develop and thrive. We empower our team with the tools, skills, and support needed to think differently and to solve healthcare’s most complex challenges.
At the center of our people-led culture is our Career Experience team, whose mission is to provide every employee with a purpose-driven career. We also pride ourselves on our personalized learning approach to ensure you receive the training you need to help you grow within the company and take advantage of our global scale and scope.
We are committed to embedding diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our organization to encourage diversity of thought, inclusive behavior, and innovative solutions. As part of our commitment to building a healthier world, every employee is also encouraged to participate in our community engagement efforts, which support a wide range of healthcare programs and wellbeing causes worldwide.
We have offices in 19 city hubs across North America, Europe, and Asia, geared toward collaborating, training, socializing, and coming together as a global organization while maintaining and fully supporting flexible working practices. Our compensation and benefits package is benchmarked across the industry. We offer a generous company pension/retirement plan, private medical insurance, comprehensive employee wellbeing initiatives, compelling time-off policy, plus many other excellent employee benefits.
We'll consider any reasonable adjustments you'd like us to put in place in the interests of fairness and equal opportunities.
Fishawack Health is an equal opportunities employer and place where everyone is welcome. We believe success lies in our differences and only by embracing these differences can we build a healthier world together. We strongly encourage people from minority backgrounds, LGBTQIA+, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).