Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Salary: $Competitive + excellent benefits (bonus, 401k, healthcare, life insure etc.)
Location: Boston (office based)
Starting Date: ASAP
About the role
PAI (Policy Analysis Inc.) is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our hard working and dedicated team in our Boston office. In this Administration role, you will be the key person owning the administrative responsibilities at PAI's / Fishawack's Boston office. You will maintain and build relationships with colleagues and clients locally and around the world. This is an exciting opportunity that offers experience in many facets of the company.
- Scheduling internal meetings
- Booking travel
- Event logistics for conferences, presentations, ad boards, etc.
- Answering phones
- Sorting mail
- Meeting and greeting clients who come to the office
- Organizing food/beverage for in-person meetings as well as setting up tech
- Writing bibliographies, creating/editing PowerPoint presentations and tables in Excel, other ad hoc project work
- Looking up/purchasing articles and publications
- Formatting and submitting manuscript/abstracts to journals, etc.
- Tracking manuscript submissions
- Reviewing/editing manuscript proofs
- Keeping our published studies list up to date and updating CVs/bios
- Updating the publications list on the PAI website
- Maintaining subscriptions, such as Optum coding books and journals
- Other responsibilities or one-off projects as needed
- Experience working in an office
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple competing responsibilities
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive base salary + Bonus
- 20 days paid time off annually, plus the week between Christmas and New Year off
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K matching program
- 100% covered Life Insurance
- Company-sponsored recreational outings
Working at PAI and hēRo3
A career at PAI focuses on collaboration, hard work, and professional growth. We encourage our employees to continuously learn and to rigorously challenge themselves. Senior staff are involved in active and intensive mentoring of younger employees. We have a positive and collaborative work environment that rewards high performance and commitment to excellence.
PAI is an almost 50 year old health-economics consultancy located in Boston, Massachusetts. We are an industry leader in the fields of Pharmacoeconomics, outcomes research, quality-of-life assessment, pharmacoepidemiology, and health technology assessment. PAI has developed a new SaaS technology, hēRo3, which is revolutionizing the healthcare industry on a global scale by simplifying advanced economic modeling. We work with top pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies all over the world to make advances in healthcare. In the past year, we have joined the healthcare giant, Fishawack Health. This has afforded us greater opportunities and growth.
Our mission is to integrate our HEOR expertise with advances in data science and technology to speed up studies, make better decisions, and advance human health. This north star guides us in all we do, but equally important is how we accomplish that mission – by working together with honesty and integrity, and by providing a workplace which is inclusive, safe and fair.
Fishawack Health is an equal opportunities employer and place where everyone is welcome. We believe success lies in our differences and only by embracing these differences can we build a healthier world together. We strongly encourage people from minority backgrounds, LGBTQIA+, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).